Friday, March 3, 2023

Added: CICT (Mar 2023)

 


Added 14,000 shares of CapitaLand Integrated Commercial Trust (CICT) at $1.88 on 2 Mar 2023.


Reason for buying:

1) PB 0.91

2) 5.6% dividend

I know 5.6% dividend yield doesn't seem high in current high interest rate era. But given CapitaLand branding, it might be challenging for share price to drop further by large margin to achieve higher dividend yield as that would mean that the PB will have to drop further. I view PB and dividend yield as a see-saw relationship which I think is quite balance out at this moment.

3) Almost pure play SG





4) 81% loan on fixed interest rate and at average 2.7% loan interest rate


5) Retail sector looking bright (Recovering)




Once tenants sales recover, positive tenants rent reversion will follow automatically. I am betting big on Retail sector as you will notice that in my portfolio, I have Frasers Centrepoint Trust + Lendlease REIT too.


Related post:

1) Added: Frasers Centrepoint Trust (Nov 2022)

2) Added: Lendlease REIT (Jan 2023)

3) SOLD: CapitaMall Trust (CMT) - Killed my golden goose

4) Added: Capitaland Mall Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment