As mentioned in my previous post "Sustainable to become full time stock trader??", wanted to try doing trading in the US stock market and if all work out well within 1 year trial period, might consider to quit my 9-5 job and become full time trader.
Well, in the month of July, did earn a profit of USD4,537.88.
On first glance, it seem awesome.
But if you look deeper into detail, you will notice that I am still experiencing heavy paper loss for my 2 outstanding trade that I am still holding till now as the share price had gone deep underwater. Thanks to the China regulatory fears which erase nearly $150B in 1 week.
- News feed
- Analysis in easy to read graphical chart / diagram
- Cash instantly appear in my Tiger account once I sold it instead of the need to wait for few days to reach my bank account
- Ability to convert diff currency instantly and consider its good exchange rate
👍Benefits such as Stock voucher aka free money
👍Games (Predict the Market's Rise and Fall)
- The tiger coins won can be used to exchange for Stock voucher ($$$) [Super practical]
- Daily check in to Tiger apps will earn you tiger coins too :D
- Ability to communicate with other investor via posts (Similar to Investing Note style)