Thursday, June 17, 2021

Added: Tiger Brokers

 


Bought 1,453 shares of Tiger Brokers at USD23.91 on 16 Jun.


Reason for buying:

1) Short term trade


Tiger Brokers share price is very volatile.

It dropped 20% from USD29.39 to USD23.63 on 15 Jun.

I see this as a great opportunity to buy.

Should not have any challenges for it to rebound back up 10% in next few days.


2) Next gen brokerage firm

I used POEMS for more than 1 decade and DBS Vickers for few years.
Between these 2, I prefer POEMS due to its simple UI.

I started using Tiger only in Dec 2020 and it is now my preferred brokerage firm.

The advantages of Tiger over POEMS are:
  • The UI & UX of its apps
  • Easy to use & useful features
    • News feed
    • Analysis in easy to read graphical chart / diagram
  • Instant
    • Cash instantly appear in my Tiger account once I sold it instead of the need to wait for few days to reach my bank account
    • Ability to convert diff currency instantly and consider its good exchange rate
  • Super low fees 
  • Benefits such as Stock voucher aka free money
  • Games  (Predict the Market's Rise and Fall)
    • The tiger coins won can be used to exchange for Stock voucher ($$$) [Super practical]
    • Daily check in to Tiger apps will earn you tiger coins too :D







Tiger broker is giving new sign up user 1 x Starbucks share + 60 commission free trades + 500 Tiger coins if you makes an initial deposit of at least 2000 SGD or equivalent currency.







No comments:

Post a Comment