Ever since my most favorite Smove car rental company wind up in 2020, I had not rent a car till now.
Recently, I came across a car rental company named GetGo, due to its striking car decal spotted in many carparks (over 900+ locations) and on the roads.
The WOW portion of GetGo
- From registration to drive off within 20mins or less
- Yes, sounds insane but it is possible. All you need is download GetGo apps, register via Singpass and book your car
- No deposit if you register via Singpass
- No documents to upload if you register via Singpass
- No monthly membership fees
- Pay per use
- Many locations (over 900++ carparks)
- Only require apps (Booking is contactless and available 24 x 7)
- 5% of total rental cost for optional Collision Damage Waiver
- You receive $5 credit if you sign up via my ref code (KQ67GPSU) or click here
- You receive $6 credit if you help to top up their petrol from 1/4 tank to full tank
- No payment required for petrol top up at all Esso station as car equip with Esso card
- FAQ & Live chat options available within apps
- Simple apps UI interface
- Community car
- You cannot book GetGo to drive Grab.
- If you living in a good and social responsible community, the car condition should be good.
- Currently Getgo is a Point A to Point A rental services
- If they can return the car to diff location from collection, it will be awesome
- It require bluetooth to "connect" to your car currently
- In order to lock your car or start/end your booking, you need to turn on your phone bluetooth.
- Connecting to the car via bluetooth require around 5 secs