Monday, December 10, 2018

Review: Millionaire Mind Intensive



I went to attend the 3 days Millionaire Mind Intensive (MMI) held in Singapore Expo from 30th Nov - 2 Dec 2018. 

I enjoyed and learnt alot from the book when I read it last Nov 2017 (Link here) that I went ahead to purchase the VIP ticket for this MMI.



As the seminar title mentioned, it is Millionaire Mind INTENSIVE.
Thus, I prepared myself for information overloaded portion.


But I am WRONG.





The BAD
1) I think their intensive refer to the hours of the seminar.
Day 1: 9am to 10.30pm
Day 2: 9am to 10pm
Day 3: 8am to 7pm

37.5hours spent over 3 days!!!!!
My body battery was drained at the end of each day.

2) Too much upselling of their other seminars.
The number of hours can be reduced by a total of 7 hours if they removed the upselling portion and the "Thank you - Ending" talk.


The GOOD
1) Lots of activities which really set your brain into thinking and reflecting mode (You do not have the option of going through motion).
The activities can be found in the book itself too. Just that majority of the reader will just skip these activities by flipping over to the next page instead.

2) The audience in the VIP area.
I attended other seminar organised by Success Resources (SR) before. Some of the General ticket holder are there because they got the ticket as complimentary. Thus, majority are there to 'look see look see'.
You can tell by observing the Q to enter the seminar. Although VIP is around 30% of the ticket holders, but the Q is always longer to enter (especially in the morning) than the 70% of the General ticket holders. Not to mention about the empty seats in each category.
So, if you are really serious about attending seminar like this, buy the VIP ticket. 


Conclusion
As for the concept and theory of the 17 wealth file (Link here), I think I learnt more by reading the book.
Thus, I recommend you to read the book first and decide for youself if you want to attend the seminar.
They really need to reduce the upselling of their other seminars to 1 hour max.



3 comments:

  1. The Millionaire Mind course sounds like a nightmare. Up-selling and over-stretched days. Not my cup of tea that's for sure. Nice post though, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upselling is common in low cost seminars or workshops. I also kena one for $50 Candlesticks workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, i guess we cant avoid upselling.. But organiser need to ensure the duration of it is reasonable, else it will be super turn off..

    ReplyDelete