Total profit, including dividend, of $18,267.63 (31.6%) in 4 months.
This is my BIGGEST profit ever!!!!!!!
The next biggest profit was actually CapitaMall Trust of $9,497.26 (Link)
Reasons for selling it:
1) PB 0.9 at this moment.
Their NAV increased 11.2% to $0.8897 compare to IPO (Mar 2018).
Since this is a pure China property shares, so normally I will discount 15% off the NAV to have a safe margin. Thus result in PB at 1.05x.
2) Stick to the initial buy plan - SHORT TERM.
As we are coming to the end of bull run and this is a pure China stock, thus, not going to keep long term. Better to lock in profit than to lose money.
3) A heavy wall of Sell Q at $0.80 based on Market Depth
4) Sasseur REIT report their financial result 1 month later than majority of the REIT
Example: Majority of the REIT report their Q1 result in the month of Apr. However, Sasseur REIT report their Q1 result in the month of May. This mean that I am getting my dividend 1 month later. I do not like this kind of feeling :(
5) Sasseur REIT will decrease their dividend policy from 100% to 90% from 1 Jan 2020.
6) The income support from Sponsor will end by 31 Dec 2019.
Point 4 + 5 will cause the share price to drop.
No doubts this is still a good paying dividend stock and they will be able to beat their dividend forecast mentioned in their IPO for the next 2 quarters, BUT I would not enter at this current price.
There is no LOUSY property, just LOUSY price..
1) Added: Sasseur REIT
2) Sasseur Reit - Scored Grade A for their FY18 result
3) SOLD: CapitaMall Trust (CMT) - Killed my golden goose