Friday, May 17, 2019

SOLD: ParkwayLife REIT

Sold my 7,000 shares of ParkwayLife REIT on 15 May 2019 at $2.87
Total profit, including dividend, of $5,298.55 (31.56%) in 2 years 3 months.
This is my only and last golden goose which i killed (The other golden goose was CapitaMall Trust Link).

Reasons for selling it:
1) Dividend Yield of 5% based on my buy price $2.39 in Feb 2017 (Link).
Getting greedy nowadays. 5% dividend yield did not appeal much to me now =x
2) Paper gain of 20%, mean 4 years of dividend worth. 
Better lock in this profit on the last bull run.




This is a very stable and boring stock, with very predictable result and DPU.




Related post:
1) SOLD: CapitaMall Trust (CMT) - Killed my golden goose
2) SOLD: CapitaRetail China Trust, FIFO: Singtel, BUY: Parkwaylife REIT

No comments:

Post a Comment