Saturday, July 31, 2021

US stock market Trading update for July

 


As mentioned in my previous post "Sustainable to become full time stock trader??", wanted to try doing trading in the US stock market and if all work out well within 1 year trial period, might consider to quit my 9-5 job and become full time trader.


Well, in the month of July, did earn a profit of USD4,537.88.


On first glance, it seem awesome.

But if you look deeper into detail, you will notice that I am still experiencing heavy paper loss for my 2 outstanding trade that I am still holding till now as the share price had gone deep underwater. Thanks to the China regulatory fears which erase nearly $150B in 1 week.



All I was looking for is just able to earn USD200 / day so that in a single month, I will have USD4000 / ~ SGD5000+, enough to achieve FIRE.




======================================================================

I used POEMS for more than 1 decade and DBS Vickers for few years.
Between these 2 platform, I prefer POEMS due to its simple UI.

I started using Tiger only in Dec 2020 and it is now my preferred brokerage firm 💓.


The advantages of Tiger over POEMS are:

👍The UI & UX of its apps
👍Easy to use & useful features
  • News feed
  • Analysis in easy to read graphical chart / diagram
👍Instant
  • Cash instantly appear in my Tiger account once I sold it instead of the need to wait for few days to reach my bank account
  • Ability to convert diff currency instantly and consider its good exchange rate
👍Super low fees 
👍Benefits such as Stock voucher aka free money
👍Games  (Predict the Market's Rise and Fall)
  • The tiger coins won can be used to exchange for Stock voucher ($$$) [Super practical]
  • Daily check in to Tiger apps will earn you tiger coins too :D
👍Forum
  • Ability to communicate with other investor via posts (Similar to Investing Note style)  







Tiger broker is giving new sign up user 1 x Apple share + 60 commission free trades + 500 Tiger coins if you makes an initial deposit of at least 2000 SGD or equivalent currency.













Related post:




No comments:

Post a Comment