Friday, June 25, 2021

SOLD: UiPath

 


Sold 1163 shares of UiPath on 24 June at USD69.45

Total profit of USD1663.09 (2.1%) in 1 day.


Reason for selling:

1) Lock in profit

As mention in my buy post, buying of UiPath is purely very short term buy to sell kind.




======================================================================

I used POEMS for more than 1 decade and DBS Vickers for few years.
Between these 2 platform, I prefer POEMS due to its simple UI.

I started using Tiger only in Dec 2020 and it is now my preferred brokerage firm.

The advantages of Tiger over POEMS are:
  • The UI & UX of its apps
  • Easy to use & useful features
    • News feed
    • Analysis in easy to read graphical chart / diagram
  • Instant
    • Cash instantly appear in my Tiger account once I sold it instead of the need to wait for few days to reach my bank account
    • Ability to convert diff currency instantly and consider its good exchange rate
  • Super low fees 
  • Benefits such as Stock voucher aka free money
  • Games  (Predict the Market's Rise and Fall)
    • The tiger coins won can be used to exchange for Stock voucher ($$$) [Super practical]
    • Daily check in to Tiger apps will earn you tiger coins too :D







Tiger broker is giving new sign up user 1 x Starbucks share + 60 commission free trades + 500 Tiger coins if you makes an initial deposit of at least 2000 SGD or equivalent currency.








Related post:

1) SOLD: Alibaba & Tiger Brokers. ADDED: UiPath

No comments:

Post a Comment