Sunday, October 11, 2020

Earned 14x more cashback in POSB Cashback Bonus than in DBS Multiplier



Since switching over from DBS Multiplier to POSB Cashback Bonus on 8 Aug 2020, I had received the POSB Cashback Bonus amount in Aug & Sep.

I blogged why I made the switch here (Link).






My cashback amount would have been around 14x lower if I were to remain in DBS Multiplier.

 



You can calculate your potential cashback amount via DBS Multiplier & POSB Cashback Bonus calculator in their website to see which program will give you higher amount.



Related post:

1) Why you should sign up for NTUC Union membership now........

2) 33 financial tips for my 33rd Birthday

3) Why I continue to renew with Tuas Power instead of other electricity retailers

4) Switched from DBS Multiplier to POSB Cashback Bonus account

5) What I had learned in term of Life and Financial during Circuit Breaker (CB) period

No comments:

Post a Comment