Sold my 8,300 shares of FCL on 25th Nov at $1.535.
The shares was part sold at 5.04pm which give me a scare due to sell price hit.
Luckily, it is not few hundreds shares else I will still need to pay the min comm to the broker.. hehe
Sold the remaining 11,700 shares on 28th Nov at $1.53.
Total profit of $835.23 in 47days (Click here for FCL Buy post)
I still believe FCL shares price will go up to at least $1.56 by Feb 17 due to the $0.062 dividend declared.
So why am I selling it now??
1) My favourite CapitaMall Trust had hit my buy TP (FINALLY!!!)
- I believe CMT shares price will reach above $2.10 within the next 6 months (Higher potential in profit than FCL)
- If I were to hold on to FCL till xd in Feb 17, I will received $1,240 as dividend.
- My profit for selling off now: $835.23
- CMT will also declare a potential $0.02 dividend and xd in Jan 17, which work out to be potential of $330 dividend for my 16,500 CMT shares
- A diff of only $74.77 for 3 months more
FCL still remain in my watchlist.
Should FCL share price drop while CMT share price raise up before Jan 17, I might sell off CMT and buy back FCL. This must wait for the right moment aka the sun moon earth to be align in 1 line