Added 1600 shares of DBS today at $15.08.
Thats almost empty out my warchest.
Buying of DBS today is for FIFO (Fast In Fast Out), not for holding long term.
Reasons for buying:
1) DBS will be announcing Q2 result on 8th Aug. Expecting 30-32cents of dividend
2) DBS PB at 0.90 only (OCBC PB at 1.00 while UOB PB at 0.93)
3) DBS was at $16 range between 15th - 27th Jul.
4) Price had drop around 6+% from 27th Jul to today.
5) Comfortable at low $15 price range since DBS CEO purchase their shares at $13.88 this year.
6) If price continue to fall further, will just hold this and wait for rebounce as DBS is a solid blue chip too.