|No.||Counters||No. of Shares|
|1||Ascott Residence Trust||11900|
|2||CapitaRetail China Trust||900|
- I had sold off my 7300 shares of CapitaLand Mall Trust @ $2.15 on 29th June
- Earned 17.05% (including dividend) since I vested in Nov 15
- Expecting to buy back at target price of $1.9X again as this is a very solid stock
- Sold it because of this 5 reasons - Read Here
- I had also purchase 2700 shares of VICOM @ $5.75 on 30th June
- Added because of this 9 reasons - Read Here
- Surprise to know that ASSI aka AK also added VICOM in Q216 - Read Here
- Based on his successful track record, this give me a greater booster of confidence in VICOM.
July is CD aka dividend month. Hope everyone "Keep Calm & Collect Dividend" despite #BRExit and use this opportunity to pick up more undervalued solid stock.